- Go to the Kajaani University of Applied Sciences library service desk. We will issue you with a free library card.
- Bring proof of identity with you. When you apply for a card you must provide proof of identity and your contact information.
- You can also send your information in advance to the using customer information form.
- You will need your library card whenever you borrow or request books or other materials.
- Use your card to check your personal information and renew your loans via the KAMK-Finna-service.
After you have got your library card you can log in to your personal library account at Finna. You are able to renew your loans and make requests.
KAMK’s student/staff: Log in to Finna with your KAMK network username and password. Connect your library card to your KAMK ID.
Link your Finna and library accounts
If you have registered as a library customer after 7/2020:
- Login to Kamk Finna with Haka login and click My account > Library cards > Connect library card...
- Link your library account by using your email (must be equal with email address in the library's customer register).
- In your email, you will receive a link > click it and library’s information will linked to Finna.
If you have registered as a library customer before 7/2020:
- Login to Kamk Finna with Haka login.
- Go to My account > Profile > Delete my account. Click it and you will be automatically logged out from Kamk Finna.
- Login again to Kamk Finna > click Library cards (if your browser is not going there automatically).
- Feed your email address to Email field (must be equal with email address in the library's customer register).
- In your email, you will receive a link > click it and library’s information will connect to Finna.
Other customer: Log in to Finna by email address.
What to do if you lose your library card?
- Inform the library that you have lost your card immediately.
- A new library card costs €2.